The GenderPro Resource Library is a curated, open-source library of digital learning materials related to gender and international development. These materials align with the core concepts taught and assessed in the GenderPro Capacity Building Programme and Credential respectively, which are as follows:
- Foundations of Gender-Integrated Programming
- Gender Analysis
- Using Data for Gender Analysis
- Designing Gender-Integrated Programmes
- Implementing Gender-Integrated Programmes
- Monitoring and Evaluating Gender-Integrated Programmes
- Advocacy, Communications, and Scaling-Up
Learning materials in the GenderPro Resource Library are searchable by both region and sector, ensuring colleagues’ access to tools that will be most applicable to their work. An introduction to using the Resource Library can be found on the platform, as well as a brief study guide for colleagues who are preparing to take the GenderPro Credential Exam.
The GenderPro Resource Library is a living database, with new materials added all the time. If you have a suggestion for a resource to be included in the Resource Library, please fill out the form found here.